Food safety and traceability software solution
Whether you possess a HACCP or a GFSI program, whether you are just looking at meeting food safety regulations, NORMEX allows food companies like yours to effectively and efficiently maintain their food safety systems.
Manage + Monitor
Centralize your supply chain in the Cloud and cut the time it takes to manage your suppliers by 50%.
- Build strong relationships with your suppliers using a centralized supplier management solution.
- Access your powerful supplier dashboard with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- Get an “at-a-glance” look at your supply chain.
Food Safety Incident Reports
NORMEX centralizes your Food Safety Incidents and presents them on a nice and cool looking Dashboard. Here are the benefits:
- Access to automatic trends analysis for your Management meetings
- Dynamic charts that allow you to react quicker
- Automatic tasks reminders for follow ups
- Reduced Non-Conformities and customer complaints by 70%
Here are four of the biggest reasons food companies struggle to manage their recipes:
- You Place Too Much Reliance on Paper
- Your Time Is Scarce
- Recipe Calculations Are Notoriously Tricky
- Recipe Management Is an Ongoing Exercise
Guess what? NORMEX takes care of that for you so you can focus on the bottom line.
Supply Chain Transparency
Uncover the rewards of a transparent supply chain
- Use scorecards and supplier ratings to highlight top performers.
- Benchmark suppliers to enable continuous improvement across your supply chain.
- Get the transparency needed to proactively implement corrective actions before major issues arise.
Statutory and Regulatory Compliance
NORMEX complies to all statutory and regulatory requirements in your country.
- Ease compliance with required recordkeeping, automated workflows and foreign supplier verification.
- Compile critical food safety documentation, HACCP plans and other records online, in real-time.
- Solution for supplier documentation, required recordkeeping and CAPA workflows.
Quality & Audit Management
Capture food quality incidents and report them in real-time to your suppliers.
- Communicate across your supply chain to prevent tainted or poor quality products from being delivered to your consumers.
- Better identify quality issues that don’t align with your brand commitment.
- Create and manage audits, withdrawal records and compliance plans for suppliers.